Wednesday, June 28, 2006

He's a real "spiritual man" - he is, and it makes me cry

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
Silent screaming in my living room. Can someone fuckin' hear me??!! Any gifts from above for me?!
I hate you all fuckin' saviours and losers and fake people and shiny happy people who make me feel silly and fuck myself too, Im a bitch and I just get what I deserve. Too fuckin' busy staying alive (sad laugh from behind me back). They're gonna kill me.
I'm going public again and you cant suffer it, but who cares? I never care about anyone but me and Im awful caring about myself as well, so...please let me screeeeeeeeeeeaaaam again! No one is looking for me so I'm going away for a while - yeah sure. I'm sleeping not to see what I am, this is true. So glad one of these days I'm gonna be, once for all, alone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home