Thursday, November 24, 2005

YouMe and MeYou

Yesterday morning I was wonderin' how can you sing in a band if you're always completely out of tune, but then I saw the message on the street while wandering around with O. How I wish I had my camera with me under the snow.
I'm so sad this morning, so damn sad and worried...I'm almost cryin' thinking of you; must be insane, I'm crying becos of four silly days, but I cant stand the idea of being apart from you.
I want you here with me, I wanna be anywhere with you, I dont wanna think about you. I miss you. I'm mad.
Telepathy strikes again cos the phone has just rang and I feel so...miles away and so fucked up, but a bit happier.

And yes: I HATE those kinda fake, bright, typical American colours in some typically boring American videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home