Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Corn-flakes are bad carbs

One, two, three, four.... 5:31 minutes of brotherly love;
whenever I turn 'round there's someone that keeps on clapping and the radio plays the most touching "Stay young" ever and my friend Milk - yeah, my friend Milk changed his main picture and we know just what we are in another night spent in front of bright lights; I'm not stealing anything, I'm crying because I'm the first who doesnt know the reason of all THIS. If I really had to choose between what I have and what takes care of me...I would choose what takes care of me. I had a dream after I wrote this, and I spent two hours seein' it over and over again. But I'm wrong. And - neway- when you become too old to create something good, you should stop tryin'. Oh, my gosh, you came to think you're a prophet or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home