Sunday, July 24, 2005

Call me Freud

I had this dream last nite, it was the best ever to me and I can't stop thinkin' about it.
Don't ask me to be anything more than I am right now: a pathetic girl daydreaming about people and places.
We're in this strange place and we're both playing in front of different audiences; at the end of the gig we meet and go upstairs in yer room; that room was the same of an old (half-crap) '60s movie taken in Shangai, I've been watchin' some months ago; but as I see it my reaction is: "Oh! the Paris room!". Just figure out a loud "Fascination street" playin' at this moment, coz that's all you'll get from me.
I thought I could write anything I wanted in here, but I was sooo wrong.
What a little bastard I am.

PS: thanx to Dvd for bein' the only one to know

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao, volevo dirti che quello che dici è molto emozionante, perchè dentro ognuno di noi esiste certamente un sapore eterno di fragranza e di lucidità che sicuramente inonda il nostro sistema solare nei nostri viaggi astrali di sempre sempre con noi forever perchè sento battere il nostro cuore by anonimo xxx82

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home