Monday, June 13, 2005

Rose scented talcum

What if you think you know yourself and then you find out your a fuckin' idler and you wanna write, but you can't and fuck you wanna kill yourself coz you're so full of love and it took you almost a year to try to forget someone when you find out these things aren't gone, you love way too many people and you wanna have 'em all...it's like havin' too much to say, like enjoying the strange feeling and the fear of loosing everything, I'll get away in silence maybe, I want you to be by my side cos it helps me not realising, like inhaling some glue, like listening to a song that makes you think of havin' some Martini, it's murder, it's painkillers not workin' anymore, not understandin' what the fuck you want anymore, twisted telepathy and broken bones after a nite full of love, cold, I'm always fuckin' cold and everyone knows about it...and who the hell is everyone then? I can smell the fun in my dreams and yet I can't believe it was me creatin' that world, stomachache forever to me, just wanna screeeaaaam in this fuckin' room like just before the last supper, so many ideas and not even a small chance to actually get hold of any result, I know you all love me, I know everything but the right way out, I'm stuck in this city and I don't wanna hurt anyone, I swear, I dont wanna hurt you, don't wanna cut my favourite beautiful painting, dunno where to start, dunno where to start...dunno where to start, so I won't, but let me see the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home