Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Heart-shaped box

I forgot about being angry, but the truth is I am angry again and I gotta trust you; that's what gets me mad. Maaaaaad, the hell. But I gotta trust you and it costs me a lot - I tell you. I hate when someone is fuckin' about me and they were fuckin' about...me. You were doin' it as well probably, and you're doing it. I wanna yell at that cunt, you fuckin' moron, you fuckin' vulgar ignorant. I hate you; I blame on you; don't dare to say a word about me or I'll kick you ass in, you fucker! I'll pull your hair and bite your neck. Why am I sentenced to cry?
Fuckin' hell what am I now? Is this really me?! I wanna dance, I wanna dream, I wanna destroy, but I'm scared. Help me darlin', like you did last nite in my bad dream: you were guilty like that ugly bitch, but I was still looking for you cryin' my heart out, I was so desperate and I was alone, so alone that I was looking for you who hurt me so much; and you did hurt me, whether you were meant to do it or not. I'm so full of scars I almost cannot see anymore. Help me...don't be angry, please, stay with me...take me in your arms and love me, coz I hate myself. Can't find myself anymore cos I'm addicted, me.
I'm the silliest person I've ever known actually, but you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home