Sunday, May 08, 2005

Answer

Got a bit of a sorethroat since this morning.
Another day was bitter spent, but -at least- I started readin' a book about Morrissey's life this time; pretty interesting actually.
Dinner with loads of relatives then; not too boring, but nothing exciting as well, a part from the fact that I was told many times that I look a lot younger than I am > is this bad or good?
Homework: try to decide ( with a reason, if possible).

Hope you won't mind, P., if I publish your answer, but I think who reads this blog (me, the hell...!me!) will be glad to see something to try to stay positive, so here it is:
"Capisco perfettamente tutto quello che dici.
Tu sei grande, davvero grande, (o almeno mi piaci da dio) solo quando riscopri te stessa, quando tiri fuori Sux.
Sei molto piĆ¹ infantile quando ti fai soffocare di quando tiri fuori i tuoi infantilismi."

PS: "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys" (ipse dixit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home