Saturday, April 23, 2005

Unsent

Was alone in my bed when I started writing this letter; ("it's fun to write letters in bed!" Dvd said)
I was feeling strong, so strong to feel better. Smilin'.
Was gonna tell you all the truth when I fell asleep and I dreamt; can't tell you what, but you were in it, I guess.
Was alone in the morning and thought about how good it would be to finally open my mind - how good, if only all the CHOISES wouldn't exist.

Walkin' alone without my make-up, I'm hoping to meet someone.
I won't.

(I wish I had it all to enjoy the double of the pain, the double of the pleasure comin’ together
I wish I was you’re complete mad whore draining your lust after all the speeches
Won’t you fall with me? )

Bit happier than before, though; no reason why > can't tell you maybe...
Sorry to you all - sorry.

"I'm full of love and new desire..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home