Saturday, April 02, 2005

Red spots were already here

And I’m here again, coz you’re always the first,
I’ve been waiting and now I’m complaining,
once again I cry in my room and think about what’s gone.
Can’t do anything, but living in memories
and there’s no afford to be strong and faithful.
Faith- you say- it’s harder than ever
and I’m killing myself by looking at you.
Love- you say- you seem so sure,
but I can’t see if it’s just your role anymore.
I’m dying my love, I’m dying inside
and I die every single time I stop hearing your voice
and, alone with my mind, I fear I’m past.
Can’t help it, darling, I’m burning with passion
and I’m fighting to know what will make me a loser.
I know I can’t chain you and I’m angry inside
coz I ain’t good enough to rise by your side.
It seems in a sudden I opened my eyes and washed my face with different tears.
I feel like your old puppy
and I don’t feel no shame, I’m ready to waste all my time
coz I’m already loosing the good demon I had inside.
I have no protection, just your respect
and I have to believe some God above will look down on me;
I should expect it’s gonna be the same again
for twenty-three years- or more, maybe, but the truth is I can’t win instead.
I can’t suffer realising I had my time and say good-bye:
were we just lying?
Tell me now that I’m on the floor, tell me it was true,
tell me I won’t have to fake the 100th smile
and have a fast kiss or something.
If you look you’ll realize it’s just rain pouring down
on your hands, and you’ll be able to warm me again.
Coz I’m wet, darling, I’m damn wet
and I’m drowning feeling you’re away- and who knows how far.
Help me again, you’ve done it before
and I felt healthier than ever.
By the time I’ll keep running, I promise,
and I won’t care about all the sweat
coz it’s worth it.
But again, and for the last time, I beg you dear,
I beg you to be pure and, if there’s something bad
about your desires, make it nice;
keep my hand ‘til the end of this corridor
and don’t you ever be afraid to run outdoor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home