Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Blood

Never trust me promises; I'm only good at speaking. I swore I knew how to do - and I do.

Still sipping some green tea, thinkin' about what's gonna happen tonite and yesterday nite; brilliant idea, but we couldnt hear nothing at all. That's a shame, but I was glad to be there anyway. Even saw someone I thought I knew, but maybe I'm just gettin' obsessed - like Dvd says.
I faked I was someone else on the phone this morning.
Gonna wear red lips and nails tonite.
Still rainin' outside

So many people gettin' worse.
Oh, yes: and I didn't get the tix YET; that's probably why I was a bit too under-mood to write (my demon is tellin' me).

PS: who said I wanted to be in Man?! Wanna go and get a life in LagunaBeach instead; if I really have to fall, let's sink in sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home