Saturday, April 02, 2005

Back home

That's what my parents brought me tonight:
"Magnetic retro:
light and fluffy, just like pop-art should be. Hip geometric create dizzying patterns that really move and grove. Bursting in classic retro colours, it's easy to get lost in these playful designs. Swing!"

Still watchin'D.D.; little differences between Italian and original version, actually; can't say which one I like best, though.

I just adore whenever I have a shower and all the steam that comes from my body and sorrounds me smells like vanilla coz of all the parfume I had put on my body during the day...That's soooo good I can't have enough, could drown in it...it's me.
My room is strangely tidy and smells good as well after a couple of days of hard work. Plus you should see the pyjamas panties I'm wearing right now: pink power...
Want a cool halo as well...

"So gimme coffe and TV, easily...
Take me away from this big bad world and agree to marry me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home