Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Heavy wash

The third time only I was watchin' D.D. and the rain outside; lights went off and so did the music. Damn half-light.
Everytime I try to start writing again and I'm on the right way 'til this half-light comes.
I said I was gonna write something cool, then Easter came and I took shelter somewhere else; not at the seaside -unfortunately- (nor to the lake, for all of those who thought so) coz I would have written a lot there...pretty sure about that.
Please, don't pay attention to the supposed right sequence of events.

Tears For Fears' "Head over heels" is brilliant, mates.
(Thanx to N. for sendin' it in, readin' my messy mind)

PS: can I take a picture of you soakin' up a cigarette?
Remind me to do it soon, before I get you out of sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home