Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Afternoon

Allright mates, lets talk about it.
Was wanderin' round my house today, listenin' to some cool tunes from Carina Round (sort of "iPod set", I'd say), when I decided to finish my artwork titled: " How you really know what's goin' on?";
but, obviuosly, when I got home I didnt do it, neither I started recordin' some tunes, neither I could study the whole I had to.
I just ended up talkin' to a couple of friends.
The point in all this is : find no point, ESCAPE NO LONELINESS, keep your ghost alive, but, please, dont cry. The same ghost you're hoping to get a thorn from one day or another, just to let you know you're alive - as someone told you before.
Ghosts and thorns: what a bunch of fuckin' bitches we are!
The thing I do best is doing just what I wanna do (which is nothing), but that's not necessarly good; I found it out when I was 15 or something. Good times; high times.
Same confusion at this point ( Basquiat would love me for this), same wounds but different horizons: stormy clouds.

Little surpise then.

Cold nite this nite, and I'm goin' out with a friend; the devil who seduces you with black nails and red lips, the bad girl everyone dreams about. Shakespeare's Mistress in my eyes, sometimes.
Tequila sunrise...just maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home